Excursion Information for Diving & Snorkeling Trips
BOOK YOUR TRIPS IN ADVANCE BY SENDING US ANEMAIL AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT!!!
- Each person is provided with equipment such as a wet suit, fins, mask, and a snorkel.
- The group is taken to the snorkel site by rib speedboat.
- At the shore, there is a brief introduction prior going into the water.
Scuba Diving Trips
Introduction to Scuba Diving or Discovery Scuba for Beginners
- Each person is provided with equipment.
- Divers learn how the diving gear works.
- Shore Diving
- Maximum a group of six people
Approximately 30 minutes underwater First time divers learn:
A. How the following equipment works:
- Jacket (BCD)
B. Details about the diving site:
C. Explanation of hand signals
D. Importance of equalising pressure and how to equalise the pressure (ears & mask).
Certified Divers (Experienced)
- Certification cards are checked
- Dive spot is chosen based on the diver's experience (logbook is checked)
- Divers are separated into buddies
- Briefing before diving to include - Exact depth and Duration of dive (Various depths & times based on experience) - Planned safe stops - Direction
- Taken to dive spot by rib boat